Pages

Back after a long time

Blogging could get very boring at times. Sometimes so boring that next post is approximately after 1.5 years :).

Krisha is getting very naughty these days. She is also learning new words. I believe her frequency is one word/week. Now, I do not know whether that is fast enough or slow, I am enjoying this whole experience. Latest words that have added to her vocabulary are "nahi chahiye", "gila", "cheetah", "bye".

We have also started doing video conferencing with my mom and dad. I believe that this way she would not forget their faces. It also gives them something to look fwd to every evening.

I am also learning to be inventive these days. Every time she cries, I have to think of some new game to capture her attention. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.

She has also started to teach us. Whenever I forget to keep things in place (e.g. i keep my mobile on the sofa), she will pick it up and give it me. That essentially means that it was not at its place.

I have a question, how do you get to know what these kids want? Sometimes she just cries and whatever we try to do, nothing pacifies her.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment