Pages

A memorable night

Just last night when the weather was pleasant...
krisha aksed me:
K: ma can u & me count stars together....u remember the way that kid was doing with his parent in the movie (My Family)....

so we decided to do the same....
and there was a bed in our balcony...where me & Krisha were lying counting stars....
the breeze was cool....she had so many questions....
K: ma can papa fit in this place with us? lets ask him also to come over & count...
K: why are there so many stars? where is moon? i cannot see it?
K: hope monkey does not come in ...:(
K: will we sleep again tomorrow?
K: its so nice here na....

her queries didn't stop....we were having a good time ....and slowly she sleeps with the nature's beauty....

It was one memorable night of my life.....:) Luv u my baby for giving such a nice night....<3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment