Pages

Roles reversed....:)

Krisha today is 5 yrs and 5 months old. My little angel has grown up.
Just yesterday only she was born. I was holding her in my hands, changing her daipers, giving her bath, running after her for food. And today she does all things on her own....
She has become big and independent....
Time flies so fast.....wish we could rewind some time....and enjoy those moments again....:)

Krisha has grown smarter and mature now a days.....
Earlier when she used to be ill....i was the one worried for her & would take care of her....
Now roles have reversed....:)
Yesterday i had a severe attack of migraine with spondilitis....:(
I was in great pain; which my little babu had sensed.

She took great care of me. She gave me my medicines.
She hugged me like the way i generally do when she is unwell...<3 p="">She even called her nani to discuss about my health .....(so like her ma)

But the best was yet to come...She sleeps next to me and tries to make me sleep...she sings the bedtime lullabies which i used to sing for her in her young days. She pats my head and tried all her best to comfort me so as i could sleep in peace.....i was so overwhelmed....<3 expresssssss.........="" no="" p="" to="" words="">
My babu.....princess.....guddu.....laddo.....so many names but only one feeling......Thanks for coming in my life and making it so precious.....Luv u..

Daughters are angels....they are true copy of their ma.....daughters are the best.....these words dont need any proof.....
A sincere thanks to GOD for gifting me Krisha in our life.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment