Pages

Babbling

Babbling is a stage in child language acquisition, during which an infant appears to be experimenting with uttering sounds of language, but not yet producing any recognizable words.  Babbling begins at approximately 5 to 7 months of age, when a baby's noises begin to sound like phonemes.

I think I have gone too much into future. Lets talk about it now. Am I excited? Yes!! I am.  I have been skeptical at times, may be worried also. However, Now I am happy and excited.

Sometimes I feel that I little too much excited. I am reading everything about pregnancy and kids. I may be reading little too much still  I like to read. This way I have been able to calm Suchita on many occasions. Still, as all good wives, she does not seem to believe in most of the stuff that I tell her. However, if same thing is told to her by doctor or somebody else.. :).  But its ok. As long as she is healthy, I do not have any issues.

I have changed also. I have been able to control my anger in much better way now. I have become a lot relaxed. I tend to remain upbeat and happy. I am taking care of the home in much better way now.

lets c - what i have babbled in here. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment