Pages

Bachelorhood

These days almost everybody that meets me or calls me, asks this question, "or phir, bachelorhood enjoy kar rahe ho" (So, Enjoying your bachelorhood again?). I just smile. Whatever answer i am going to give, other person would have some deep insights about the opposite.

I am not enjoying. Full Stop. Its different being with a companion. today when I go home, often there is no body. Thanks to Ritu, sometimes she comes to stay over. 

But then, it is a mandatory separation and I understand that. It was required for well being of Suchita and Baby. It was a practical decision and I will never regret it.

Though.. I miss baby's kicks, heartbeat, Joy of seeing her tummy grow :P.

This bachelorhood is not same as before marriage. At that time my priorities were different. I had different set of friends (read unmarried). There were essentially no worries. And there was no companion. It can never be same.

Though this opportunity has given me some free time. I have joined a group - TiE. I have been able to listen to many industry leaders and their insights about Entrepreneurship and other topics.

coming back....

Wait has started.. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment