Pages

Krisha learns to speak

As I had mentioned in one of the previous posts, Krisha is learning new words these days, Krisha is learning new words. With the newly found vocabulary, also comes the assertive words. "mera hai", "mumma ka hai", "Papa ka hai".

So far so good. However, i also see that she is becoming more stubborn these days and these words are kind of helping her make her point.

Trouble is even if i touch what belongs to suchita, e.g. Mobile phone, she wouldn't let me talk. as it does not belong to me. Similarly for suchita, she can not use my phone.

Is it a good or bad behavior? please help me out. I think it is both good and bad. It is good to be possessive about your belongings to a certain extent. e.g, the other day we were sitting at doctors's clinic for her vaccination. her reports were kept on the side. A small boy comes and takes it. Miss Krisha walks up to her, takes it back from him and gives it to me :). Good.

the bad. She is playing with her friend. She would like to have everything Mili has. However, she wouldn't want to give anything that is hers. Now this is a typical behaviour of a child.

I think I need to learn to make her understand the importance of sharing as she grows up.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment