Pages

Bangalore... I am fedup

too much traffic, too much pollution. More then that - people don't even try to show some common sense.

As if this was not enough, we have wonderful governing agencies and awesome politicians. Politicians are always fighting for power. Agencies always have some excuse - we don't have funds.

I ask - how come the road made by you break in just 2 months. where is the quality check? Water has so much dirt/soil. People just take you for ride.

Good points : I have found very good friends here in Bangalore. Wherever I go, would like to be in touch with them. Thanks to all my friends.

I don't want my baby to grow in this environment. Probably time has come to think about my life/family and career now. I have made many decisions in isolation. I guess that with a kid - all that will change.

Come and come on time.. we all are waiting for you eagerly. Your father tries to be punctual. I hope that you will borrow that trait from me and not from your mom Tongue

late1

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment