Pages

Diwali and Suchita

Finally I was able to see Suchita during my so called Diwali vacation. She has gained weight, still she is very healthy. 

In fact now as I have been successful in reducing weight, I was able to comment and for first time she couldn't give me back. However i am sure that now it is matter of days before things become as they were before.

CrossedNow she is in 33rd week. We are almost there. just few - may be 5-6 weeks more. All fingers crossed.  I think that even I am becoming superstitious now. I just hope that I do not go overboard. Suchita has told me that now baby movement has reduced a lot. I guess baby should be around 2 KGs now.

What kind of father I would be? I really don't know. I have my opinions, knowledge. What i want my kid to be. I don't know. whatever he/she becomes, i want my kids to enjoy life.

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Rati Saurabh said...

Learning to be a good father is not for wimps. It takes time, energy, interest, and responsibility. Most of all, it takes you loving your child. When raising a child, no two days are the same, each day brings new questions and new challenges. It often leaves us asking ourselves: "Where and how do we learn to become a good father?"

The bad news is there's no manual to teach us how to be good dads. Where is the information? We know the new mother gets help, by talking to her mother, friends, or professionals about breast feeding, changing diapers, or what to expect in caring for her infant. Not much of this education was directed at us-despite the fact that it is just as important for the child to have a father learn to be a good dad as it is for the mother to learn to be a good mom.

The simplest, and most important, message about learning to be a good father is to just do it. Your interest in learning to be the best dad you can be is an indicator that you are going to become just that. (It’s for you, Ajay)

So here is something I can think of how to be a good father.

Respect your child's mother
Spend time with your child
Earn the right to be heard
Maintain discipline with love
Be a role model
Be a teacher
Eat together as a family
Read to your child
Show affection to your child
And realize that a father's job is never done.

And some sources for more info:
Watching out other fathers, you may remember your dad as well.
TV, Movies, and Media, Videos, Magazines, Books.
Parenting Classes may help too.
And best of all, do a google for it.

Post a Comment