Pages

Last days!!!!!

Its a nice feeling of motherhood but this last trimester is too tiresome...
though i keep myself busy with my painting, household work and my morning & evening walk....
but still i m bored to eternity...


i need an adventureous vacation soon after delivery...
hopefully Akb ke pass time ho tabh...
as i guess he's the busiest father/ husband on earth.....
hardly has any time for us...


well, now a days i dream a lot...
sometimes i play with a sweet little angel & the other day i m playing with a naughty boy...
i always see my baby talking to me...

i at times think of how would i raise my kid???? will i be a soft mother or hard one...
kuch samjh nahi aa raha...
how will i behave???
only time will tell i guess...


i daily plan as to how shud i decorate the baby's room?
shud it hv jungle look (rough tough baby) or a sea look (calm baby)....
or a fairy look for our sweet little angel... all confused...
Akb never helps in this decision...
he thinks its bit too early to decide on this matter...

but i think its right time to decide so as i can prepare the things accordingly...
i wanna do the room all by myself... i m also in mood to paint the baby's room all by myself...
so planning to go to market today & purchase some creative paper & start the work...
lets hope how it goes?????

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey
Thanks to both of u...for bringing loads of happiness to our family.
For those who don't know me, I m the proud BUA of the li'l kiddu :)

I am waiting desperately for the new comer to our family and also bhabhi’s comeback to Bangalore. But I really miss the changes that bhabhi is undergoing in this particular time. Kaash sab theek hota and bhabhi Bangalore mein hi hote. Hum kitni saari shopping karte baby ke liye and bhai ki vaat laga dete. ;)

But no issues...Now the wait is going to be over soon. So as soon as bhabhi Bangalore mein aayenge with the puchi kiddu, bangalore ki saari baby shops par attack ho jaayega.

Mujhe to samajh nahin aa raha ki how am going to spend time with kiddu. Just weekends…oh noo…I wish I could stay with him/her all the time. But…

Chalo koi na.. jitna time milega…utne time mein hi masti karnege hum baby ke saath.

Wish this wait gets over soon..

Love to both of u and dher saari puchiyan to my darling kiddu.

Rati Saurabh said...

Hey Ritu,
Why don't u shift to ur bro's place, so that u can spend more time wid little kiddu of urs.

what say, Ajay?

Lohit said...

Suchita , dont worry will make sure the Chandigarh person comes over to Ambala by Xmas
Saale ki pitai hi kyon na karni pare
after all Size does matter

PS biryani due hai

Post a Comment